Let’s dig deep down into the Biography Of Muhammed Abdullahi, in side of his, State, Age, Date Of Birth, Children, Background, Family, Wife, Political Career and plenty extra.
Muhammed Abdullahi Biograph
Abdullahi is from Nasarawa State. Uke, Karu district, Nigeria, he was born on the 21 day of April 1968 he is presently on the age of 53.
Who is Muhammed Abdullahi; he was the earlier Minister of science and experience, sooner than he was now appointed as a result of the Minister of Environment, on the 06th day of April 2022.
Positions Which Muhammed Abdullahi Has Worked In Before
- Muhammed Abdullahi is a Nigerian lawyer and politician.
- He is Nigeria’s Minister of State for Science and Technology.
- He was Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice for Nasarawa State and the Secretary to the State Government (SSG).
- He is a solicitor and advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria.
- And now the minister of Environment
Muhammed Abdullahi Political Career
Let’s check out the political Career of Muhammed Abdullahi, we could be discussing on all his Appointments, his works, occupation, how he started his limelight inside the nation.
In 1993, Mohammed Hassan Abdullahi began his career as a lawyer with Messrs Ola Olanipekun & Co. (Prime Chambers), as an Associate Attorney.
He is among the many many Founding Partner Tafida Chambers (Messrs Hammart & CO. Solicitors/Advocates), Abuja.
Between 2006 and 2011 he was Vice President, Administrative and Regulatory, Intercell Tech. Limited; and agency secretary/Legal Adviser of Transnational Corporation of Nigeria, Lagos.
Between 2000 and 2002, he served as Deputy primary supervisor/agency secretary, Nasarawa Investment & Property Development Company, after serving as chairman, Karu native authorities in 1996.
He was appointed into the Nasarawa State Executive Council by Governor Abdullahi Adamu, and served as Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice and Special Adviser from 2003 to 2005.
He is described as a bedrock of concepts and an moral compass.
He was appointed Secretary to the State Government of Nasarawa by Governor Umaru Tanko Al-Makura and served from 2017 to 2019 sooner than his appointment into the Federal Executive council by President Muhammadu Buhari.
During his ministerial screening on the Senate, there have been appeals from some senators for him to profit from the privilege reserved for former lawmakers to ‘take a bow’; with little or no scrutiny.
Their appeals had been based totally on his earlier exploits in state governance. He nonetheless answered quite a lot of questions on girls empowerment and security.
After his worthwhile screening, he was assigned by President Muhammadu Buhari to serve in his cabinet as Minister for State, Science and Technology.
Muhammed Abdullahi Background – Early Life
- Mohammed Hassan Abdullahi was born in Uke, in present day Karu native authorities house of Nasarawa state.
- He attended Central Primary School Uke from 1973 to 1979 had been he obtained his first school leaving certificates.
- Between 1979 and 1984, he studied at Government Secondary School, Uke, had been he acquired his West African School Certificate and General Certificate of Education.
- In 1990, he acquired a Combined Honours Bachelor of Laws in Common/Sharia Law from Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, and was known as to the Nigerian Bar in 1991 after graduating from the Nigerian Law School, Lagos.
- He served inside the compulsory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Enugu State, beneath Mssrs Ukpabi, Ukpabi & Co. (Legal Practitioners).
Muhammed Abdullahi Wife – Children
Muhammed hasn’t disclosed his marital and personal life to medias, nevertheless we’re all sure that he is Married and he has youngsters. Of which everyone knows Abdullahi resides in a contented married life collectively together with his partner and children.
Muhammed Abdullahi Net Worth
Looking at how Muhammed lives in an pricey life, we’re sure he is a millionaire or Billionaire. He is certainly financially regular.